Union School’s American-accredited academic program aims to be challenging, enriching, and comprehensive. We strive to prepare our students for university admissions worldwide, and also to empower them to become successful lifelong learners who are creative, engaged, empathetic, and productive global citizens.
Union School is authorized to offer the following academic programs to our students:
- Elementary School Program – Grades Pre – K to 5
- Middle School Program – Grades 6 to 8
- High School Program – Grades 9 to 12
- Learning Center Program (for students with special needs) – Grades Pre-K to 12
- English as a second language (ESL) – Grades Pre-K to 12
- Advanced placement (AP) and Honors programs – Grades 9 to 12
In addition to these programs, Union School also offers in-depth university planning and counseling services.
We invite you to explore the resources available in this section to find out more about our course offerings, which follow American curriculum standards.Our certified teachers utilize these standards to reach every student through differentiated instruction techniques.