We are still accepting applications for the 2013-2014 school year. Limited spaces are available. Please contact email@example.com or call us at (509) 2943-4923/2943-2193/2943-2194.
Welcome, Bienvenue, to our Community of Learners and Thinkers. We are committed to the pursuit of academic excellence and to the development of strong morals, based on the core values we believe are essential in preparing the citizens and leaders of tomorrow. A strong intellect combined with physical, personal, ethical, moral, and social intelligence reflect the profile of a graduate of Union school. In choosing the Union School, you are choosing the best American preparatory school for your children, and thus you are offering them access to a global community and opportunities for a fulfilling and rewarding future.
We offer a wide variety of programs in areas of academics, sports, and after-school and In-school activities. We invite you to visit our campus for a bird’s-eye view of our interactions and activities. Ours is a welcoming campus and our strength lies upon the commitment of mutual respect demonstrated by parents, faculty, staff and students in all aspect of our endeavors. School hours are from 7:40 a.m. until 2:40 pm. Business hours are from 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Classes start in late August, ending on June 12th.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Parents or guardian will review the Union School Admission Packet which consists of:
- Student Admission Policy/Admission Procedures
- Statement of Understanding
- Admission Application
- Confidential Information Form
- Fee /Tuition Payment Schedule (Local / International)
- Registration and Fee Policy
- Health Data Forms: Health Office Information/ Student Physical Examination Form
Step 2: Parents or guardian will submit the following documents:
- Completed Health Data Sheets: Health Office Information / Student Physical Examination Forms
- Completed Admission Application
- Birth Certificate or copy of passport data page
- Immunization certificate
- 2 passport-size photographs
- Official academic transcripts from previous schools
- Letter of reference/introduction from previous schools
- Letter of recommendation from a current member of the Board of Trustees or someone in the Union School community.
Step 3: Parents will pay the application fee of $175USD.
Step 4: A family interview may be set up either with the Guidance Counselor, a school program Principal or the Director.
Step 5: Admission or Placement Testing will be set up.
Step 6: The Admission Committee will meet to review the student’s file and make a decision on admissions.
Step 7:The School will notify the parents of the decision.
Step 8: If the student is admitted, parents will:
- Take care of their financial obligations with the Business Office
- Receive uniform and book/supplies information sheet
- Receive summer reading lists if appropriate
- NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACTED UPON UNLESS IT IS COMPLETE AS PER ADMISSION PROCEDURES.
- THE DECISION OF THE ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE IS MADE AFTER CAREFUL DELIBERATION, AND THEREFORE, THE COMMITTEE WILL NOT RECONSIDER ITS DECISION, WILL NOT CONSIDER ALTERNATIVE PLACEMENT AND WILL NOT RETEST ANY CANDIDATE.
- NO STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND CLASS UNTIL ALL PERTINENT TUITION AND FEES HAVE BEEN PAID.